02/09/2010

G-City: Need-All Records 04/09/10

Around 12 months ago one locally based Drum & Bass DJ that I know stopped me in the street and told me he was gonna open a record shop (in Gloucester!!!) I wished him luck, told him to keep me posted and to holla if he needed any help.

It was an ambitious idea but I knew he was passionate enough about music and had a good group of people around him. I also knew that any involvement with an independent record shop was always gonna be a labour of love - having served time at Gloucester's last independent record shop 45's Records back in the late 90's.

Almost a year on and the launch day is this Saturday 4th September.
I went down earlier this week to get a sneak preview of the shop and was impressed to see the lengths that Lukie B has gone to ensure that everything had been approached in the right way...

Selling vinyl, clothing, mixtapes, event tickets & more...



http://www.need-all-records.co.uk | lukie_b_dnb@hotmail.co.uk




No comments:

Post a Comment

    follow me on Twitter

    RECOMMENDED